The deal with British pharma giant will supply the vaccine to Australians for free.
- The vaccine is developed by Oxford University
- Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca is to supply the shots if it clears clinical trials
- The agreement includes $24.7m contract with medtech company Becton Dickinson for needles and syringes for sufficient supply
- PM says the Oxford vaccine is “one of the most advanced and promising in the world”
- PM also says Australia will continue negotiations with others
- “There is no guarantee that this, or any other, vaccine will be successful, which is why we are continuing our discussions with many parties around the world while backing our own researches at the same time to find a vaccine,” says the PM
- Among the agreements is a commitment to produce the vaccine locally
The vaccine to be as mandatory as possible
- PM says the vaccine will be as “mandatory as you can possibly make it”
- “There are always exemptions for any vaccine on medical grounds but that should be the only basis” he continues
- 95% of population vaccination aim
- PM not worried about anti-vax objections, brags he was the minister that established ‘no jab, no play’
- Vaccines will first be voluntary
- Strong propaganda campaigns expected to encourage people
- PM still considering ways to coax people to take vaccines
- The government will fund the rollout of more than 25 million doses for all Australians
- Vaccine expected to be available early next year
- Australia has expressed interest in joining the World Health Organisation’s COVAX scheme; an international collaboration aimed at globalising vaccines
- This vaccine is known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19
- It’s made from a genetically engineered virus that causes the common cold in chimpanzees
- This virus mimics the coronavirus to trigger an immune response
- COVID-19 itself is not in the vaccine
- The hope is that the immune system will be forced to respond, learning how to attack the virus and cause immunity
- Annual booster shots ‘may’ be required (which means, definitely – more on Bill Gates later)
PM Scott Morrison is a followup interview:
I suppose when you’re shot you get a free bullet. When you’re bitten by a snake you get free poison. And now Australia will be at the forefront of the COVID world stage once again (as if Victoria’s dictatorial takeover wasn’t embarrassing enough) to take the vaccines like good little guinea pigs. I shouldn’t be surprised, especially after all Victorians have seen during this scamdemic. Keeping with the tradition of medical experiments on prisoners, and Australia being a convict colony, it’s little wonder we’re getting it before everyone else. We’re always trying to impress the world, like a child caught up in a custody battle between its parents America and China.
Although the Prime Minister reiterates that there are no forced vaccinations, life may become very uncomfortable and impossible to live normally without the vaccine. Jobs and government benefits dependent on it, potential travel bans and other exclusions that’ll eventually coax people into submission. There’s no doubt that this is a political move on Scomo’s part for damage control as the blame games between the federal and Victorian governments play on.
And I’d be careful to take anything seriously if it’s influenced by the World Health Organisation, who they themselves could not make up their minds about something as simple as a facemask. WHO is essentially operated by Bill Gates who famously seeks to depopulate the entire planet through use of vaccines, and whose vaccines have maimed thousands of people across the globe. In other words, a software developer who is not a medical doctor is influencing the health policies for much of the planet.